Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

OMG it's hilarious...

I not only laughed my balls off at this. But the review that said it just seems random and the one who said it sucked made me spew dr pepper out my tear ducks laughing.

Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

NICE!

Good game man :D

MasyafBarton and dingratz what religion are you basing this Belial being a gatekeeper off of?

Tremerz Tremerz

Hey look Dodgeball!

Nice graphics and music. It's kind of oversimplified gameplay for the amount of effort for the artwork.

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

For the effort

I say six because the animation was decent. The artwork is nothing spectacular, but you have made a little better version of space invaders. If you stand in the right place you can go for a long time with only the beginning pistol. Once you buy a better gun it's done you win. The big room in the middle lets you watch them funnel in and cut em down so their numbers mean nothing. THIS IS SPARTA!

The upgrades don't seem to be really necessary.

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

Good game

I like it.

To those who say it's stupid and can't figure out what you are suppose to do. You gotta push the little guy to the monster.

Bad Pussy Bad Pussy

Not bad not bad

The animation was cute. The music was perfect. The game play was smooth. The answers were ridiculous. Your brain doesn't register that one spec out of 5 on the floor missing is a difference, and its almost impossible to tell the difference in 1/16 of an inch in width on a window frame. LOL Clever though! CLEVER!

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

Too much too fast not enough thought

Just bad dude. Nothing going on but alot of clicking. They come too fast to make up any kind of strategy.

Vorago Vorago

Not bad at all,

Decent animation, nice logic in the gameplay, but complete Steven King ripoff.

Moral of the story? When a christian with a gun is in an emergency and starts ranting about the end times. Waste them immediately.

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

A glitch

I'm giving this a 9 because it apparently works for everyone else, but I can't reload so I kill 2 zombies then get smacked

OCD+ OCD+

All too easy

All I can say is thank god for autoclick programs, gravity...which causes anything you sit on the K key to sit there for an hour lol. And macros.

Nifty idea man nice execution.