EBE 2: Electric Boogaloo EBE 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yeah real cool

I was drinking soda you douche. It came out the corner of my eyes. I think I peed a little and I'm pretty sure I crapped. lol

WhatD'YouThinkOfMyDadNow? WhatD'YouThinkOfMyDadNow?

Good stuff

I liked the animation, I loved the randomness and you didn't hold back. I hate artists with boundries. lol

I think I almost got it.

"Ok this is what I really have to (write?). I was walking through the park, yes! And the main thing that I'm trying to say is that, you know, that I'm completely ??? but this time I'm"

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

This is better than watching midgets wrestle...

in shit! I think this should get an academy award, to hell with the neysayers there should be no come uppence of this flash! NO COME UPPENCE!

PureCarnage responds:

I dunno, midget wrestling is pretty l33t... how ever, they don't have the furry sex!

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

Sorry it's an irritation to someone like me.

To me this is the epitomy of waste of space. This guy has too much time to think. You showed your skills in making this flash. Visually it was well done. The problem I have with it is, it's in the smallest form gloryfying something I detest.

I don't like people who soul search or look for something beyond. You live, you do something until you are dead, and you die. When you are dead it is insignificant. So why bother looking deeper? Do what you have to do.

No offense to you as an artist though. Actually it's a good thing, I believe that your work here can have different effects. I know your aim wasn't to illicit this response. Understand I'm not aiming this anger at you. It's what I got from this flash.

Lelio-rising responds:

I don't wanna bring you down but have the same views as you on this matter, i do not believe in spending your life looking for something higher

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

I thought it was hilarious

Fuck these folks who love the original fatty if the original got on the front page so should this one.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Oh NOOOOO!

Can anyone say Mr. Bill?

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

That was funny

This was fun, funny, and crazy. I am seeing lots of bad reviews but what did this have? There are some people out there that are like that. When I first got on the internet not everyone had it so the chatrooms weren't packed full of "ASL?" like they are now. When it hit big there were old fat dudes scamming chicks, old fat chicks lying about how they were super models, this movie made me laugh. Yeah it was a little sick in some parts but the worlds alot sick in many parts, so how the hell can this touch the shock factor folks? Good job dude. I dug it lol

The Vagina Shong The Vagina Shong

Sometimes you just have to be silly

I'd say thats not too bad. The sounds was a bit scratchy as far as being able to hear what was going on. But good overall and hell sometimes stupid media for stupid media's sake is a good thing. It looks like something from three brain though. OMG WEEEEE!

PureCarnage responds:

Exactly, this isn't something for people without any sense of humor or stuck up right wing bible bashers.

It's the vagina song, a free expression about a mans love for the vagina!

Thanks for the review.